Our calibration services involve:
- Identification of calibration requirements by system and equipment (critical and non-critical)
- Identification of plant-wide calibration requirements
- Criteria for a calibration program and traceability to the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), or other relevant standards
- Generation and implementation of a plant-wide calibration program
- Certification of the plant-wide calibration program (Calibration Management Software)
Our consultants use pre-approved validation SOP’s to perform the tests in the protocols to calibrate your equipment.
Preventive maintenance is a schedule of planned maintenance actions aimed at the prevention of equipment breakdowns and failures. The primary goal of preventive maintenance is to prevent the failure of equipment before it actually occurs. Preventive maintenance activities include equipment checks and partial or complete overhauls at specified periods. PSC is able to assist you in setting up a comprehensive preventative maintenance schedule for your plant using our experienced maintenance consultants.
Long-term benefits of preventive maintenance include:
- Improved system reliability
- Decreased cost of replacement
- Decreased system downtime
- Better spares inventory management
If you would like more information, get in contact with us directly here.