In order to maintain a state of control and ensure process capability, a company must monitor the effectiveness of the manufacturing process as well as the quality of the product.
PSC can help you establish an effective control strategy using risk management tools: Our approach includes:
- Analyzing current methodology and determining deficiencies
- Identifying appropriate tools for data management and analysis
- Identifying control parameters related to equipment, facilities, operating conditions, raw materials, and final product
- Identifying potential automated systems for real-time control
- Identifying monitoring frequencies and methods
- Analyzing variability in the process performance
- Ensuring that current systems of feedback from customers, audits and suppliers are integrated into the control strategy
- Providing technical knowledge and training to enhance understanding.
If you would like more information, get in contact with us directly here.