Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) supports laboratory operations such as managing data, samples, lab users, instruments and other resources. LIMS are becoming increasingly important as these systems become the main source of records for lab’s work. As users become critically dependent on these systems instead of paper based records, any failure in these systems could interrupt daily operations.
LIMS features typically include:
- LIMS for Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Set-up and Configuration
- Sample Management
- Vendor Monitoring
- ERP Integration
- Document Management Link
- Process LIMS
- In-process Sampling
- Controls sample testing during sampling the manufacturing stages of a batch process.
- Batch Tree Traceability
- Full batch traceability with ERP interface.
- Stability LIMS
- Stability Trial Template
- Manages testing and enables customers to define the test parameters for stability studies, including sampling time points,
package types, and test methods.
- Allows definitions of time-points, conditions, and testing to be performed at each stage.
- Trial Management
- Used to manage all stability trials, and provide reporting on each.
- Stability Scheduler
- Automatically schedules samples for testing when the time-point arrives.
- Instrument Connect
- Simple Instruments
- Collects and passes data from simple instruments, such as balances and meters, and can process this before reporting to LIMS.
- Complex Instruments
- Collects and passes data from Complex PC-controlled instruments, such as High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Chromatography (GC).
- Can be configured to deliver a worklist from LIMS to the instrument, and subsequently upload the results from the instrument to LIMS.
At PSC, we know that it is vitally important that a sound approach to validation be taken to ensure that adequate preparation for any
potential inspection has taken place and that these systems will be reliable enough for continued operations in the laboratory. We can
help you implement and validate LIMS software. Our partners for LIMS are listed below: