Experiment design and statistical analysis are key parts of product development and testing as well as manufacturing industry. PSC can help you plan and run controlled experiments to reduce your product’s time to market or improve your core manufacturing processes and quality control. We can also apply statistical methods to evaluate experiment results or analyze the efficiency of your manufacturing process.
Experiment design and development services:
- Replicate an experiment in literature and program it.
- Professionally program and document your experiments so that it is easy to modify to meet future requirements.
- Design a customized experiment platform tailored to your needs.
- Upgrade your experiment platform, without jeopardizing ongoing experiments currently running on other systems.
- Modify or add testing and analysis features to your experiment.
- Prepare and write documents required for Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval (for pharmaceutical and biotech industries).
We are familiar with the basics of experimental design including the following:
- Simple comparative experiments
- Factorial experiments
- Fractional factorial experiments
- Screening experiments
- The concept of robustness
- Proper process documentation techniques
Statistical consulting services:
- Data management
- Statistical procedures for analyzing experiments
- Interpretation of results
- Statistical modeling
- Biomathematical modeling
- Statistical computing
Most of all, our Project Managers can help you get the right project done, in the right timeframe, for the right price!
- Student’s t-test
- Chi-square test
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Correlation and regression analysis
- Factor analysis
- Time series analyis
- Multidimensional scaling
If you have a need for Design of Experiments and Statistical Analysis services, please Contact Us